All The Love | Men's Fangit Jersey
Men's road & XC jersey featuring Tiff Manuell artwork "All The Love"
For all the serious road speedsters, CX and XC weapons, this baby is a high end jersey using premium Italian fabrics ensuring a light, breathable and super comfy fit for those long days in the saddle, or just to look rather suave at your favorite espresso refueling spot!
Moisture management wicking technology, sublimated silicon arm bands, a shaped collar for rider comfort, waist gripper, YKK lockable zipper AND safety Sam rear reflective strips, all add up to an elite jersey…..did we mention they look pretty good too?
All Australian designed and made in a solar powered facility, nice!
These are designed as a snug pro fit, so do yourself a favour and refer to our sizing chart for your ultimate fit.
Extra Small / XS
Chest 85cm | Waist 75cm | Hip 91cm | Height <170cm
Small / S
Chest 90cm | Waist 80cm | Hip 96cm | Height <175cm
Medium / M
Chest 95cm | Waist 85cm | Hip 101cm | Height <180cm
Large / L
Chest 100cm | Waist 90cm | Hip 106cm | Height <185cm
Extra Large / XL
Chest 105cm | Waist 95cm | Hip 111cm | Height <190cm
Double Extra Large / 2XL
Chest 110cm | Waist 100cm | Hip 116cm | Height <195cm
Fabrication & Care
- Wash your garments asap after use, if left overnight unwashed sweat can eat away at the fabric affecting the longevity of the product.
- Wash your garment in either cold or warm water wash
- Strictly do not wash in hot water.
- Hand wash or gentle machine wash.
- If machine washing with other items we recommend having your Broggy garments in a separate wash bag. We use high end technical lightweight fabrics and they do not respond well to rough / harsh objects including velcro straps, and zips (eg against a jeans zip in the wash).
- Do not iron, tumble dry or dry clean your garments.
- Dry in the shade or for a limited time in the sun.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener on your garments.
Multidisciplinary artist and designer, Tiff Manuell is based in Adelaide, Australia. In the past, her brush has wielded her in many directions, but most recently Manuell’s focus has been abstract, expressionistic artworks brought to life with acrylics on artist canvas.
It was inevitable that one day Tiff designs would make it on bike kit!I met Dave a million years ago, well somewhere in the mid 80’s back when BMX was king weekends were spent on a motocross track. I was just the bystander, the cheer squad, the proud girlfriend back then. A lifetime together raising a beautiful family and building two businesses, the bikes have never taken a back seat, with a shed full of new and old beauties, road and mountain bikes, adventure motorbike and others on the wish list. Dave's love of bikes has been much more than just a joy of riding, they have been a constant source of fitness, remedy for mental health and plenty of camaraderie fun. Broggy has been a dream realised over a few years, and I am super excited to see it all come to life. Not much more to say other than you won’t be missed on the road or on the track, in these gorgeous, fun pieces. I hope it's just the start to what we create together. Born from Dave's passion for the two wheels, beautiful art and the comfy fun kit!